Mark Beaks is one of the antagonists in the recently released and airing DuckTales reboot. He is the founder and CEO of his own company, Waddle.
Beaks is a tech industry billionaire, who doesn't care as much about money as he cares about status and being popular only wishing to be buzz-worthy and how many followers he has.
Mark is vain, shallow, and manipulative. He is the complete opposite of Scrooge where he isn't hard-working or smart as a traditional business man. Although he is clever enough to trick the community into handing him money. He loves flattery and attention where his social media presence means a lot to him. While Mark has put little effort into his company but most of the time he has been lying, fake, manipulative thief who has done all of this for fame. Mark is also very petty like Glomgold as he will complain about not getting what he wants or not how he desires like receiving a cup of coffee a minute early than its designated time.
- Genius-level intellect: Mark is a technological genius, easily designing and building many things such as cars and robots. With his genius, he founded the company Waddle and made a fortune off of his inventions.
- Manipulation: Mark uses his social media to sway his followers, admirers, and potential customers to give him money while making false promises and using specific words, circumstances, and other means to get away with conning people.
- Artificially Enhanced Physiology: His intelligence, strength, speed, senses, durability, agility, stamina, reflexes, and healing were enhanced by the nanites in his body.
- Superhuman Strength: In his Mega-Beaks form his strength, has been enhanced to superhuman levels, letting him lift objects of large size and weight.
- Superhuman Durability: His durability is also immense, letting him take quite a beating, without getting physically injured.
- Superhuman Speed: His Speed is also at a superhuman level, letting him run extremely fast.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: His healing rate is increased, meaning he can recover from injuries extremely quickly.
Mark Beak wears a yellow shirt, tan pants and a grey cardigan.
- 7. The Infernal Internship of Mark Beaks!
- 11. Beware the B.U.D.D.Y. System!
- 13. McMystery at McDuck McManor!
- 18. Who is Gizmoduck?!
- 5. Storkules in Duckburg! (non-speaking cameo)
- 10. The 87 Cent Solution! (non-speaking cameo)
- 15. The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee!
- 17. What Ever Happened to Donald Duck?! (pictured on Lunaris Monitor)
- 18. Happy Birthday, Doofus Drake!
- 22. GlomTales!
- 24. Moonvasion! (non-speaking cameo)
- According to Frank Angones, co-producer of the DuckTales reboot, Beaks is an African grey parrot.
- He's the newest (and chronologically third) and youngest member of the billionaire club, after Scrooge and Flintheart.
- According to the creator of the Ducktales reboot, Mark Beaks is inspired by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg.
- He is among one of the four main antagonists of the series seen within the intro, along side Ma Beagle, Flintheart Glomgold, and (season 2 intro) Magica De Spell.
Click here to view this page's gallery.