How about this one? When I first saw that picture, it reminded me of the VHS cover of JAWS 2 I used to have on VHS (even though I never really watched it given my age back then). If you think it references both the first and second movie or only one of them, let me know.
With any luck, they might eventually come to their senses and choose to release on DVD sooner than we think than in theaters just like they plan to do with that new Scooby-Doo movie, Scoob! rather than to make us wait like dum-dums.
PS: Did you know that Sean Connery's been bald ever since he was 21? Even way before he played James Bond?
In fact, if it wasn't for Disney's 1959 movie, Darby O'Gill and the Little People, we never would've had Sean Connery as the first James Bond in the first place; especially, when it comes to the scene where Sean Connery's character beats up the bad guy at the end. One day, Broccoli saw that fight scene and was impressed and at his wife's insistence, he approached, chose, and hired him to play the first James Bond ever.
Not to mention Christopher Lee was the James Bond novel author, Ian Fleming's cousin. In fact, he was supposed to star as Dr. No in the first movie but lost it to Joseph Wiseman and instead, appeared as Francesco Scaramanga in The Man with the Golden Gun.
I saw your comment on the Millionara Vanderbucks page about how you would like to see her return. This is a great idea! I think that Webby would do great at a military school, able to to physical combat instead of just firearms. Huey, Dewey, and Louie would also be great there, with Huey being the smarts, Dewey being really tough, and Louie being able to think of a great plan no one would expect.
You seem to know more about references than I do. Perhaps you can help me out.
1) Does the happy birthday Doofus episode spoof Spielberg's Artificial Intelligence movie as well by any chance when it comes to BOYD and the pool thing and his programming of loving others?
2) Does Lena's wolf form in the Nightmare episode make her resemble the wolf from Disney's The Sword in the Stone? Does the Dewey logo popping out of nowhere as the montage begins reference the Batman logo pop up too?
3) Does the Golden Armory of Cornelius episode spoof Indiana Jones 2 and Spiderman/Mission Impossible movie by any chance when it comes to the minecart, the flooding, and Big Time coming down from the ceiling with webs?
1. I think BOYD's a mix of Pinocchio, the Artifical Intelligence robot boy and Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy
2. I think wolf Lena is like the wolf from Sword in the Stone. cat Louie is like the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland. Huey having longer arms and legs is like a mix of Marvel's Mr. Fantastic, Shonen Jump's Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece and DC Comics' Elongated Man.
3. I noticed the Mine cart sequence is like Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
So I noticed a couple months back that you began working on the synopsis for the dangerous chemistry of gandra dee, but you never completed it. I'd rather the synopsis' from the previous episodes of season 2 were completed before the new episodes aired, so is it possible you can finish it up before then?
Next time, be careful with your grammar and spelling when editing transcripts. I noticed and corrected a few mistakes you made while editing. Better yet, double-check your edit for any missing lines or errors before publishing it too.